Description The Annual Director course consists of a bundle of modules designed to refresh and reteach business management concepts and childcare essentials to current Childcare Directors in the state of Texas.
Ethical Leadership, Inclusive Care for Children with Disabilities, Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, Emergency Preparedness Planning, Preventing and Communicable Diseases (including immunizations), Administering Medication to Young Children, and Transportation Training.
- Qualifies for 15 Clock Hours | 1.5 CEUs
- Training includes module & assessment
- Supporting downloadable material included
- Audience: Directors
- Level: Basic, Intermediate and Advanced
- CDA Competency Statement I: To establish and maintain a safe healthy learning environment