Keeping your Child Development Associate® (CDA) Credential™ current is an important step in continuing your professional development in your work with young children and their families. The early care and education profession encourages early educators to stay up to date with the theories, research/studies, appropriate practices and trends in the early childhood education field. The continuous professional development of CDA® Credential holders helps ensure the quality of care and education provided to our youngest children. The Council also requires CDA holders to renew their credential every three (3) years.
- Professional Development - 45 Clock Hours | 4.5 CEUs (this course)
- Member to a National or Local Early Childhood Professional Organization (this course grants you a one-year membership to "Elite Cares for Educators" Childcare Association).
- Continued work with children - Minimum 80 Hours Working with Young Children and Recommendation from ECE Reviewer
- Safety - First Aid and Infant and Child CPR Certification (click here)
Training Modules: Maintaining a Safety Physical Setting, Promoting a Child's Sense of Self, Social and Emotional Development, Building A Strong Foundation with Families, Managing an Effective Program, Ethics, Child Growth and Observation & Assessment.
- Qualifies for 45 Clock Hours | 4.5 CEUs
- Training includes module & assessment
- Supporting downloadable material included