Description This course is intended to teach Early Child Care Providers prevention techniques and how to recognize the symptoms of abuse and neglect.
Upon successful completion, you will be able to:
• Identify several signs of emotional, physical, and sexual child abuse
• Gain knowledge and awareness on Mandating Reporting and your responsibility as a caregiver to report suspected child abuse and neglect.
• Identify appropriate methods of child assessments and visual checks
- Qualifies for 1 Clock Hours | .1 CEUs
- Training includes module & assessment
- Supporting downloadable material included