This course will teach childcare professionals the importance of supporting child growth & development. Professionals will understand human development theories and strategies designed to support each age group. Professionals will learn best practices on identifying and managing developmental delays in young children.
By the end of this course, you will be able to…
- Understand sensitive periods and stages for child development.
- Identify the stages of child growth & development.
- Identify strategies for addressing developmental delays.
- Qualifies for 2 Clock Hours | .2 CEUs
- Training includes module & assessment
- Supporting downloadable material included
- Audience: Teachers, Directors, and Owners
- Level: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced
- CDA Competency Statement II: To advance physical and intellectual competence