Description: This training will prepare Childcare Professionals to be inspiring role models in the workplace. Professionals will learn to show leadership through delegation and coaching to support their quality team and team members.
Identify the attributes of a high-performance team and how to move from coaching to performance improvement.
Learn steps to coach for development and behavior change.
Demonstrate delegation and leadership within an early childhood setting.
- Course Length: 1 hours
- Qualifies for 1 Clock Hour | .1 CEUs
- Training includes 1 module & 1 final assessment
- Audience: Center Director, In-Home Provider or School Administrator
- Level: Basic, Intermediate and Advance
- CDA Competency VI: To maintain a commitment to professionalism