Mega Saturday Director Edition training will cover Child Care Leadership topics. We will journey through Paula Jorde Bloom's book "Leadership In Action" - How Effective Directors Get Things Done? This training will shed light on areas of growth for Child Care Directors and teach the basic foundation of leading a school and staff.
Things you need to know about Mega Saturday:
- All Elite Instructors are trainers according to Texas Senate Bill 265, in addition to registered master level trainers.
- The Mega Saturday course credits breakdown: (4) instructor-led clock hours and (6) self-instructional clock hours.
- Our training meets the requirements of the Texas Health Human Services Commission and is aligned with minimum standards 746:123 (34) (45) and 746:1317.
- Qualifies for 10 Clock Hours | 1 CEU
- Training includes a Live webinar with an Instructor
- Supporting self-instructional material included
- Audience: Directors
- Level: Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced
- CDA Competency Statement V: This course covers CDA Competency Statements V and VI