Description: This course will teach childcare professionals about ethical leadership. Participants will understand the qualities of an ethical leader and how to implement new strategies in your role as a leader to your program. Professionals will learn strategies to guide the decision-making process while operating under your code of ethics.
By the end of this course, you will be able to…
- Define ethical leadership and corresponding qualities;
- Use theoretical framework to implement ethical leadership in leadership positions;
- Identify the components of a strong code of ethics model.
- Qualifies for 2 Clock Hours | .2 CEUs
- Training includes module & assessment.
- Supporting downloadable material included