Description: This course will teach childcare professional’s effective ways to encourage build meaningful partnerships with families. Professionals will understand how each family is unique and appropriate ways to communicate together. Professionals will learn how to support families in their communities and encourage opportunities for parent involvement.
By the end of this course, you will be able to…
- Understand the characteristics that make families unique.
- Use strategies to communicate with families for classroom support.
- Identify strategies to support families in being involved in their child’s education.
- Qualifies for 2 Clock Hours | .2 CEUs
- Training includes module & assessment
- Supporting downloadable material included
- Audience: Teachers and Directors
- Level: Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced
- CDA Competency Statement IV: To establish a positive and productive relationship with families