This course is designed to teach Early Childhood Educators various techniques and strategies on how to guide children who have challenging behaviors such as developmentally appropriate methods of discipline, redirection tactics, and suggestions on how to enhance their social interactions with their peers.
By the end of this course, you will be able to…
- Define age-appropriate behaviors of young children
- Implement positive guidance strategies and techniques in an early childhood setting
- Help children gain social awareness
- Qualifies for 2 Clock Hours | .2 CEUs
- Training includes module & assessment
- Supporting downloadable material included