This course will teach childcare professionals on proper child supervision for children in their care. Professionals will learn techniques for maintaining supervision in indoor and outdoor environments.
By the end of this course, you will be able to…
- Describe what active supervision is and how to implement it
- Design indoor environments to promote effective supervision
- Identify appropriate and inappropriate child supervision techniques
- Qualifies for 2 Clock Hours | .2 CEUs
- Training includes module & assessment
- Supporting downloadable material included