Description: This course will teach childcare professionals the importance of fostering literacy for young children. Professionals will understand the importance of pre-literacy skills and use techniques to support children’s diverse learning backgrounds. Professionals will learn instructional and environmental techniques to encourage literacy development.
By the end of this course, you will be able to…
- Understand the importance of literacy in early childhood classrooms
- Identify instructional strategies for supporting children’s early literacy development
- Define and understand the characteristics of print-rich classroom environment
- Qualifies for 2 Clock Hours | .2 CEUs
- Training includes module & final assessment