This course will teach childcare professional's strategies to effectively plan for emergency procedures and evacuations. Professionals will learn the importance of having effective communication routines in place for emergency planning.
By the end of this course, you will be able to…
- Understand caregiver roles for emergency planning
- Use strategies for effective communication during an emergency
- Identify strategies for emergency planning in common drills and natural disasters
- Qualifies for 2 Clock Hours | .2 CEUs
- Training includes module & assessment
- Supporting downloadable material included