Description: In this course, you will take an in-depth look at the cooperative learning approach, including tools for integrating cooperative learning into all aspects of your early childhood environment. You will learn to transform your curriculum, teaching strategies, classroom environment, classroom management, and assessments to favor cooperative learning and improve student learning and engagement.
By the end of this course, you will be able to...
- Analyze your role as a teacher in a cooperative learning classroom
- How to engage young children to cooperate
- Cooperative learning activities for young children
- Qualifies for 2 Clock Hours | .2 CEUs
- Training includes module & assessment
- Supporting downloadable material included]
- Audience: Teachers and Staff members
- Level: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced
- CDA Competency Statement III: To support social and emotional development and to propvide positive guidance