Description: Creating a lesson plan involves setting goals, developing activities, and determining the materials that you will use. This course is designed to give you tips on how to create and maintain step-by-step lesson plans for your students to accomplish goals during the course of their day and week.
By the end of this training you will be able to...
- Understand the basics of lesson planning
- Identify lesson plan enrichment activities
- Goal set a lesson plan based on a child’s developmental milestone
- Qualifies for 2 Clock Hours | .2 CEUs
- Training includes module & assessment
- Supporting downloadable material included
- Audience: Teachers
- Level: Basic and Intermediate
- CDA Competency Statement II: To advance physical and intellectual competence