Description: This course will teach childcare professionals about the minimum standards provided by childcare licensing. Professionals will understand their responsibilities required by childcare licensing. You will learn about the weight system used to measure each standard and apply them to instructional practices when working with young children.
By the end of this training, you will be able to:
- Qualifies for 2 Clock Hours | .2 CEUs
- Training includes module & assessment
- Supporting downloadable material included
- Audience: Teachers
- Level: Basic, Intermediate and Advanced
- CDA Competency Statement VI: To maintain a commitment to professionalism