Description: This course will teach childcare professionals the importance of maintaining safe practices in their childcare environments. Professionals will learn techniques for teaching children safety and including parents in safe practices in their home environment and at school.
By the end of this course, you will be able to…
- Identify the components of a safe physical setting.
- Use strategies to apply and teach safe practices to young children.
- Identify strategies for involving families in classroom safety.
- Qualifies for 2 Clock Hours | .2 CEUs
- Training includes module & assessment
- Audience: Teachers, Staff members, and Directors
- Level: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced
- CDA Competency Statement I: To establish and maintain a safe, healthy learning environment