Description: This course will teach educators how to nurture children’s self confidence and techniques that support children’s sense of self. Professionals will understand their role in teaching children the importance learning their personal interests, preferences, and background, through exploration and discovery of their environment and relationship with others.
By the end of this training, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of promoting children’s sense of self and self-confidence
- Identify teaching techniques designed to help children build self-confidence
- Create a nurturing environment that supports children’s sense of self
- Qualifies for 2 Clock Hours | .2 CEUs
- Training includes module & assessment