Description: This course will teach childcare professional’s the essential components of a SMART goal. Professionals will learn about the importance of setting achievable goals and strategies for managing personal success and goal completion.
By the end of this training, you will be able to:
- Identify what a goal is and the benefits of goal setting.
- Understand each component of a SMART Goal and how to develop achievable goals
- Use strategies to maintain focus on personal development and goal achievement.
- Qualifies for 1 Clock Hours |.1 CEUs
- Training includes module & assessment
- Supporting downloadable material included
- Audience: Teachers, Staff members, Directors, and Owners
- Level: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced
- CDA Competency Statement VI: To maintain a commitment to professionalism