Is your Texas Director Credential about to expire? Follow these three easy steps to renew today!
Step 1: Apply for your Renewal (You are in the right place click the blue button ADD below)
Step 2: Upload supportive documents to your online account
- Complete the Application (digital and available on your account once you complete your purchas).
- Copy of expired or soon to be expired credential.
- Copy of valid CPR & First Aid Certificate
- 90 clock hours (30 hours for each year expired)
- Proof you’re currently working (recent paycheck stub/work verification letter)
Upload directly to your online portal or email all requested documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Allow 3-5 business days for processing. Once reviewed, your renewal will be mailed to the address you have on file via USPS. If you're local (Houston and surrounding areas) you can schedule a time to pick up from our corporate office, which is Thursday afternoon from noon to 3pm.
- Elite Director Credential expires every three years.
- Elite can renew ANY credential from any company.
- Submit to Child Care Regulation to receive updated license