Is your Texas Director Credential about to expire? Follow these three easy steps to renew today!
Step 1: Upload supportive documents to your online account
- Copy of expired or soon to be expired credential.
- Copy of valid CPR & First Aid Certificate
- 90 clock hours (30 hours for each year expired)
- Proof you’re currently working (recent paycheck stub/work verification letter)
Step 2: Upload directly to your online portal or email all requested documents to: firstname.lastname@example.orgStep 3:
Allow 3-5 business days to process and receive digitally or via USPS Course Information
- Elite Director Credential expires every three years.
- Elite can renew ANY credential from any company.
- Submit to Child Care Regulation to receive updated license