Is your Texas Director Credential about to expire? Follow these three easy steps to renew today!
Step 1: Upload supportive documents to your online account
-Application (digital and available on your account once you complete your purchase)
- Copy of expired or soon to be expired credential.
- Copy of valid CPR & First Aid Certificate
- 90 clock hours (30 hours for each year expired)
- Proof you’re currently working (recent paycheck stub/work verification letter)
Step 2: Upload directly to your online portal or email all requested documents to: email@example.comStep 3:
Allow 3-5 business days for processing and receive via USPS or if you're local (Houston and surrounding areas) you can schedule a time to pick up from our corporate office. Course Information
- Elite Director Credential expires every three years.
- Elite can renew ANY credential from any company.
- Submit to Child Care Regulation to receive updated license